Shipping & Handling
The customer is responsible for making all shipping arrangements. Once your order is complete, we will gladly provide you with contact information of suggested shipping companies if requested. Shipping and/or delivery costs may be billed separately depending on the type of shipping that is required.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• No returns on purchased items.
• No returns on special order items.
• All items are sold in "As Is" condition.
• Vintage pieces may have imperfections due to history.
• We are happy to provide more information and/or photos upon request.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to request additional information in regards to the condition of an item prior to purchase.
(local customers only)
• Merchandise may be taken on approval for three days.
• Approval time begins the day the item is taken from the shop or delivered.
• The card on file will be charged if not returned on the third day of approval.
• Please notify the shop within three days otherwise we consider you're keeping the merchandise.
• Delivery to the destination and return to the shop is the customer's responsibility.
• Should any damage take place to the merchandise while on approval, the customer will be charged for repair approved by MAKE + MODEL or for the full amount.
• Cash and Major Credit cards accepted.
• Please send payments Overnight or 2nd Day Air.
• No tax is charged on items purchased and shipped outside of the state of Tennessee.
All items may be placed on a 48 hour hold. The hold item will be removed without notice after 48 hours.
If an item arrives to you with damage due to shipping, please contact the shipper and MAKE + MODEL within 24 hours. It is the customer's responsibility to insure an item when shipped.